Monday, August 26, 2013

Beautiful braided hairstyles

Fringe braids
Hayden would look good with a freakin bowl of fruit on top of her head!  Or, a sack of garbage for that matter!  What a great look for any occasion and for any age group really, but to me, I think it's more for younger peeps...not old ones like me!  Rock on beATCh! Sorry..old people sometimes speak their minds and not realize it!

source

Waterfall/Crown braids
This is a great style for proms!  It's youthful and goes well with all types of gowns!  Very easy and can wear it straight too...of course you don't have to be goin to prom to wear this style! I'm pretending since I can't see her face, that she's really, really ugly and old!! Jk....where is the old lady beATCh braids??!!!

source

Wedding Braid
Isn't she lovelyyyyy...isn't she wonderfulll.....yep!  Great wedding hair doo for those who think they want to marry! IT'S NEVER TO LATE TO SAY NO...well until the preacher says TOO LATE SUCKAS! Haha yall know I'm just joshin! On a serious note, I think it's great for most wedding styles...maybe with the exception of very, fancy wedding venues and attire.  I love this look!  Kudos to the hairstylist that did this doo!

source

Cute lil braid I'm not sure I remember how to do
Great braid!!  This is an awesome braid for anyone that has long hair...mostly a youthful look, but anyone can incorporate this style I think! Prolly the blue hairs aren't gonna be sportin this do, but they'll still be wantin to try! Can my hair do that??? I don't know, can fish fly?