Monday, June 30, 2014

Top Ten Beaches

Bora Bora

This is one of the magical islands that make up French Polynesia in the South Pacific. Just 18 miles (29 kilometers) long, this lush little slip of land lies in a protected lagoon edged by white sandy shores, the best being at Matira Point. Bora Bora boasts the nickname the “Romantic Island,” a moniker easy to appreciate with its isolated beaches, intimate hotels, and quiet atmosphere.

Well Ok!  I could so get jiggy with it here!  Whatever you want....my wish is your command!!!


The Hamptons

Who'da thunk? I'd go....when?


Reminds me of the prayer...the footprint one....but there's no footprints..I will make some yo!


Fraser Island

Ya give me some Australia...freakin badass!! Is there not any beaches around that I don't have to travel two days to get to? Or knock me the hell out!! I want that water!! 




Lanikai

Anyone say orgasm?  I do!!


Maldives

Whether your dream beach trip consists of spending a few pampered nights in a four-star resort or swimming among tropical fish some 80 feet (24 meters) underwater, the Maldives are the sort of islands where either—or both—can come true. Straddling the Equator southwest of Sri Lanka, the 1,102 islands that make up the Maldives form 26 atolls. The soft air enveloping the archipelago blends into a beautiful palm-fringed haze.

Scuse me??  I need a job here!!







Nantucket

Ok, so nantucket doesn't look so bad....looks like old people like to walk and sit on the beach...but that's cool as long as it's nice I guess, and they ain't showin no wierners and hangin boobies! One of the top tens? hmmm...





Seychelles
One of the most photographed beaches in the world, the pale pink sands of Anse Source d’Argent unfurls across the island of La Digue, one of the 115 components of this archipelago in the Indian Ocean. The sands sparkle against a backdrop of towering granite boulders, worn by time and weather. The turquoise water is relatively shallow and protected from the ocean’s waves by a reef.



St Barts


What the hell?  I need a beach where there are no asses!!! Or as long as I don't have to expose mine!


Langkai Malaysia
Langkawi’s white sand beaches are simply some of Malaysia’s best. From its sandy bays to sweeping coastlines, the island’s beaches are beloved by locals, beach-bummers and travellers from across the world.
Pantai Cenang and its southern appendage of Pantai Tengah is the island’s most developed stretch and the place to head to for trendy restaurants and bars. Pantai Kok, located 12 km north of Cenang, fronts a beautiful bay surrounded by heavily forested mountains with limestone caves. Those looking for more upscale affair can head to the sandy strips of Tanjung Rhu and Datai Bay.

Ya it's pretty and all, but I think they lost a plane....so maybe one of the other nine beaches  I'm thinkin may be a safer destination....Padre Isalnd?  It's only 11 hours drive...jk.