Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentines Gifts For Him

Well, I say flip for it! Whoever bought the stupid pillows loves more! Woo hoo....you get a rose petal!!  I have to admit, I gave my boyfriend a candle and sign that said love you more! And if you tell anyone, I'll deny it!  You prolly think I'm a manhater by now, but I love men...they're so many things to say about them..


Okay, so I like this guy....and this game! Number please!?

source

Hopefully mine made the cut..."Open when ur bein an as__ole"!  They must be newly married.  Sorry, but I'm goin with PUKE on this one...men don't do letters...but, hey I appreciate the chuckle and the optimism! 


Ya these could makem be nice for a week prolly!


Last everything?? Last waitress, dishwasher, cook?  Ass wipe?  Better be careful what you wish for!  Just joshin.. I love ass wipes!



I def could use these!





Ohhhh....I'm pretty sure you know what mine will say...."Your'e an as__ole"! I really am just kidding!!


I bet I could sneak "didn't" in there and noone would know!



I see red!!

source

hahahaa....I'm not gonna say it!  Yes I am...Hey...AS__ole!!



Ok...sooo, I forgot what was in here.....just some lovey, dovey stuff  I suppose...it's a cute, manly jar!


I'm guessing for the alcoholic in your life?!


For the undecided...

Make him feel really special!


For the man that is a true hero!  They're out there...


They do like watches!


I guess this is for the young couple!


Whatever!


Now we're talkin!!


Like when they're snoring all nite...


Original I must say....cute!




52 reasons why I want to kick your ass right now?


Sooo....I want to see that toaster....kinda diggin it!


So I like this concept....that's all I will say about this..


Oh...I'm gonna be nice here again...this is a cute idea too!


Yes, thanks!


My personal favorite....on the back it says..just kidding!!!


I guess men like chocolate!!


Seriously? No!


Tic tac drink....like it!